Sunday, December 23, 2012

INCOMING: SHADOWRUN!


Stumbled across a bit of info, and it looks like Shadowrun may be making a return in a big way!  Sure, the RPG is always been around, but I'm not much of an RPGer and I was much more of a fan of the old card game.  That said, this is another one of those settings that I get a bit nostalgic for.  I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing what they have planned over the coming year or so.  Several things look to be coming down the pipe: a deck builder game, skirmish miniatures game, board game, video games, the whole bit!  More official news can be found HERE.

I for one am looking forward to seeing what they come up with for their deck builder as well as their miniatures game.  I'll try and keep an eye out on any new info I see in the near future...

No comments:

Post a Comment