Monday, December 10, 2012

Imperial Fist "Test Scout" model...



When it comes to Space Marines, the Imperial Fists have always been a favorite of mine.  Ever since I first read "Storm of Iron".  Several years ago I had a 1500 pt Imperial Fists list built, but my yellow process at the time was so extensive, I think I was only ever able to paint a model or two.  This is my attempt to create a "quick yellow" paint job.  I'm pretty happy with how it turned out on him, and if I can come up with some similar results on the current "test rhino" I have on my desk then I may end up collecting another Fist army!

Furthermore, I've always wanted to commit to collecting a Space Marine army consisting of whole companies, and eventually an entire chapter!  If the Imperial Fists do not work out, I still have a back up plan which would keep my dream of one day owning an entire chapter still on the table.  It all comes down to how the rhino turns out...

No comments:

Post a Comment