|"Hi, I'm Ten Numb. I'm mean as ****!"|
- Finished painting my "Terror with 1000 Legs" boss for MYTH.
- Played several rounds of Hearthstone, managed to hit rank 20 with my F2P Druid deck.
- Decided to start Warmachine back up, I picked up the Convergence of Cyriss Battle Box, Faction Book, and Tokens. I've started putting together the Battle Box contents.
- Played 4 rounds of the Star Wars LCG. I'm getting a bit better, the games were close, and I did manage to win one.
- Played a game of X-Wing, using the Rebels for the first time. I used Dutch, Biggs, and a kitted out Ten Numb. I won, but I felt horrible afterwards, and was afraid that I possibly ruined x-wing as a whole for my opponent. Ten Numb just instantly vaporized a TIE each turn, and couldn't be touched due to Biggs. Needless to say, I doubt I'll ever use that combo again!