Sunday, June 15, 2014

This Geek's Week...

Renault FT17 from the WWI Museum...



- Playing a TON of the Warthunder Ground Forces.  I'm still exclusively playing the Germans in RB, but I'm finding certain aspects of the tier 1 and tier 2 Russians to be really annoying to face off against.

- Painting wise, on the FoW side, I finished up my 509th Para platoon, as well as started working on some Panzer III's for MW.  Though after some more research into things, I may not ever really use my Paras, and may rework my list a bit...

- Painting wise, on the MYTH side, I finished painting up the rest of the ranged crawlers.  I also started working on painting the melee crawlers, the captains, and the boss, "the terror with 1000 legs".

- My non-gamer wife must have been inspired by our little "family game night" the other week, as she went and ordered "Robot Turtles" for my daughter.  My daughter and I have been playing a lot of her board games this week like: Robot Turtles, the Pokemon TFG, and The R2-D2/Star Wars version of Trouble.

- Found a copy of the second Ultramarines omnibus at the LGS, and went ahead and picked it up.

- The family and I went out to the National WWI Museum for Father's Day, which was pretty awesome.  It was pretty awesome, and if you ever find yourself in the Kansas City area, it's worth checking out if you are into history.  We were there for almost 4 hours...

No comments:

Post a Comment