- Conducted another BGG trade. this time, I got a copy of the DC deck builder in exchange for MedWar Sicily.
- Attempted to run Lini through the "poison pill" scenario. I ended up running out of time, as she struggled with any check 11 or greater.
- worked on my MYTH crawlers, including the captain, the big boss, and Yardu, simply because I put too much paint on my pallet.
- Backed Xenoshyft on kickstarter. I'm really hoping that there are not a ton of delays in production like I have encountered with Kingdom Death and Arena Rex...
|Screen cap from Warthunder. Loving the tanks!|
- Played a bunch of Warthunder tanks for the first time, and I must say, waaaaay better than World of Tanks! The Pz II and Pz III are hard to score kills in at times, but I've had a decent amount of kills in the PZ IV since it doesn't take 5+ shots to kill something. (most of the time)
- Played a 1/2 game (4 super villains) of the DC deck builder with the family.
- Worked a bit on painting my 509th Paras for FoW.