|oh dem Bouffalants...|
- Finished up my Crossbowmen for Saga, and have moved onto working on my Warlord and Warriors on Foot...
- Tons of home games of the Pokemon TCG with my daughter. Ive been building and reworking decks a lot lately.
- I built and bought a fighting deck to be my "go to league deck". I'll post it up at some point...
- My daughter and I played in two Pokemon Leagues at Collector's Cache. (Plug for them) My wife went to the first one, but found it a bit too much for her. She couldn't believe that my 5 year old daughter would want to spend 3+ hours playing Pokemon. Overall it was good experience for my daughter, she got out of her comfort zone a bit, had to meet new people, and engage with them. (with our help of course) The following week, my daughter and I went to another Pokemon league, this time without my wife. She was much for comfortable this time around, and we stayed for about 3 hours. We also both finished our first lines on the league track and got our first league prizes. Ive been keeping track of the number of games played on BoardGameGeek, and I ended playing my 100th game of Pokemon. (My fighting deck won that game too!)
- Of course, we bought more cards as well. I've been letting my daughter buy a pack or two each time we go to the Pokemon League, and she ended up pulling a Full-Art Shaymin EX out of asingle pack. I also ended up buying a box of Phantom Forces, which took a lot of convincing on the Wife's part. I'm not sure if I'm better off buying whole boxes or just single cards...
- Still playing a ton of the DS. Smash Bro's, Pokemon Rumble, etc.
- Played a bit of the Pokemon TCG online. As always, I go by "WuhSawBe" on there, if anyone wants to find me and kick my butt on there...
- Finished watching the first Persona 4 anime series on Hulu. I really got into it, and I highly recommend it!
- Watched a few matches of the Pokemon Regionals on twitch. Just kind of here and there, not too consistently. Mostly just wanted to see what was being played.
Until next time,