- Worked a bit on my knights for Saga. I'm working on the white layers for 12 of the knights, all at once. It's a slow process, but once done, it will be all downhill from there. I'm really hoping to have the Knights finished by the next time I post...
- Made it up to the LGS again, and got in another game of Saga. Teutonic Knights vs Norse-Gaels. It was another loss, but I still had fun, honestly, I'm mostly just trying to get comfortable with the battle board itself. I'll probably set up a game or two in my basement to get in some practice, try working out some the kinks. All in All, Saga is pretty awesome!
- I ended up playing another Saga game, and this time I wrangled my daughter in on it, since the goal was just to try and figure out the battle board a bit more. She took control of the Crusaders and I played my Teutonic Knights. I won, but geez, warriors are the BANE of my Hearthguard!
- Picked up the Mega Rayquaza figure box, Rayquaza collection box, Mega Rayquaza Pin set, and the Absol Ex collection. Finally, I let my daughter get the Blaziken tin as well.
- Played 5 home of the Pokemon TCG with my daughter.
- Played 16 games at the Pokemon League, and received 3 badges for my new Koffing bag. Next weekend is a local tournament, and I think I'm going to give it a try...
- I'm also going with a theme for all my Pokemon League and tourney gear, and that theme is KOFFING! He's on my deck case, and now I have him on a backpack. I also ordered a blank, purple Playmat, and I drew him on there as well. Finally, I'll round everything off with a fancy purple deck box, sleeves, and purple dice!
|WIP shot of my mat...|
- I received Pokemon: Omega Ruby for Fathers Day, so I've been playing that a TON!
- I've also been playing the Pokemon TCG Online. (Add me, I go by WuhSawBe)