Sunday, September 6, 2015

This Geek's Week(s)....





Modeling/Hobby:
- Finished up my two Teutonic Knight Bannermen.  I'm now all finished painting all of my initial Saga purchase...

- Picked up a couple of pigments, and I'm experimenting with exactly how to utilize them.

- Worked some on my Battle Lance for Battletech.  The Zeus is almost complete, barring the necessary decals...




Tabletop Games:
- Played a game of Saga, Teutonic Knights vs Mongols.  I'm getting closer to beating them, as this one ended in a draw...

- Played a game of Sails of Glory, and for the second game in a row, my own ships have crashed into each other and the frigate has sunk! Good to know that I still cannot predict movements...

- Played another game of Saga (my 10th game to date) vs Joksvikings this time.  I had him on the defensive, and things were looking my way, then I got a bit screwed by rules during a big melee, leaving my warlord and a unit Hearthguard "cheeks to the wind".  Things quickly went downhill from there.  When it ended though, it was closer than I thought it would be, but it was still a loss...



Card/Board Games:
- Picked up the Legendary Encounters: Predator deck builder.



Video Games:
- Played a bit of War Thunder, this time mostly Italian air, with some pretty good results.

- Downloaded Wakfu, though I doubt  I play it too often.



TV/Movies:
- Finished the first 2 seasons of Tokyo Ghoul on Hulu, and...  It.  Was.  Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment