Sunday, September 13, 2015

This Geek's Week...

Been in a bit of a 40k mood... I'm sure it will pass.


Modeling/Hobby:
- Finished up my Battle Lance for Battletech.

- Finished up the Pak 40's and the 1ic and 2ic for my FoW grenadiers.  I've since started working on the first of the grenadier platoons.  I've also pulled out my Italian rifle platoons and Semovente 90/53's and will sporadically work on them as well.


Tabletop Games:
- Played a game of "Kidhammer" with my daughter.

- Played a game of Battletech: Alpha Strike with my daughter.


Card/Board Games:
- Played 2 games of the Predator Deck builder.  I easily blew through the first Predator movie, barely a scratch, and never even saw the boss.  Predator 2 was much rougher, and I only barely made it out of that one alive!


Video Games:
- Played through the Krosmaster Arena Online tutorial.

- Downloaded Pokemon shuffle on my phone, and have been playing that a bit.

- Played a few rounds of TF2.

Until next time,
-WuhSawBe-

No comments:

Post a Comment