Tuesday, September 29, 2015

NvN now on Twitter...

@NerdsVsNinjas

I may be a bit behind the times, but you can now follow NerdsVsNinjas on twitter as well...

My plan is to have my Twitter feed show a lot more of my daily thoughts, and musings, as well as plenty of WIP shots from my painting desk.


I also want to say THANK YOU to all those that routinely visit my blog, and take the time to comment and/or share my page.  I really do enjoy interacting with everyone, and it is nice to know that there is someone else on the other side of the computer screen.  As always, if you do take the time to leave a comment, rest assured that I've read it, and will likewise take the time to respond, even if it is just a simple "Thanks for stopping by!".  Again, thanks to all visitors out there!

-WuhSawBe-

No comments:

Post a Comment