Monday, September 28, 2015

This Geek's Week...


My Teutonic Knights set to face off against the Anglo-Danish for the 1st time...


Modeling/Hobby:

- Worked a bit more on my Frostgrave treasure tokens...

- Worked on cleaning up some of the gaps on my KDM stuff.


Tabletop Games:
My Knights charge deep into the enemy lines...
- Played a game of Saga, Teutonic Knights vs Anglo-Danish.  It was a tough, cinematic battle, and in the end, God sided with the Teutonic Knights.  Honestly, I had above average rolls all game long... Which is very unusual for me.

- Picked up the Varjazi & Basileus book for Saga.  I'm really leaning towards one of the Rus forces, simply to have a historical opponent for my Knights to face off against.



Card/Board Games:
- Played a game of the Pokémon TCG with my daughter...
 
- Played another game of Kingdom Death Monster...


Video Games:
- Played a round of Pokemon Shuffle.

- Played a round of War Thunder, US Tanks.
 
 
Until Next time,
-WuhSawBe-

No comments:

Post a Comment