Monday, January 25, 2016

This Geek's Week...

Bringing Halo to the tabletop in 28mm...
** Things have still be slow on the gaming front as of late.  I kind of lost my dedicated game night, and random "pick up games" are non existent at the moment...


Hobby/Modeling:
- Worked some more on Plast Craft terrain.  I managed to get everything assembled, now I need to begin painting...

- Finished up both of the 2 infinity figures I picked up along with my Plast craft order.



Video Games:
- Played some more Halo 5, both Warzone and Arena.  I joined a Spartan Company for us old timers with families called: "Spartan Dads".  I did have a few epic moments, one was during an assault match where I singlehandedly wiped out the spire of its defenders, getting 6+ kills in a matter of seconds!  Another was during an arena match where I ended killing 3/4 of the entire team with a single grenade throw.  I think that may have been my best match to date...

- Played some Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon on the DS.

- Played some Disney Infinity with my daughter.
Until Next time...
-WuhSawBe-

No comments:

Post a Comment