Monday, January 18, 2016

This Geek's Week...


Hobby/Modeling:
- Picked up a set of woodland scenics trees.

- My Plast Craft Medieval Building arrived, and was quickly assembled and painted as you probably already saw.

- My follow up order of a bunch of Plast Craft infinity terrain arrived.  So far, I've assembled 2 of the 6 boxes...

- I picked up a few random infinity figures, and I have started to work on them.



Board/Card Games:
- Played a family game of Rampage.  (First tabletop game of 2016)



Video Games:
- Played a bunch of Halo 5.  Managed a 1st place win in Gold Ranked FFA.  I also think I'm really liking Warzone Assault as well.
(ID: WuhSawBe)

- Played a bit of Disney Infinity with my daughter...

- Watched more of the Halo Championships.  I mostly follow the player known as" Ninja", and those were some intense games!
 
Until Next time,
-WuhSawBe-

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing those buildings put together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are definitely coming along, but it is a slow process. As of writing this, I'm down to just the final two boxes. My plan is to assemble everything first followed by painting everything. Of course, I'll do a big post once everything is fully completed. =)

      Delete