Saturday, March 29, 2014

What would YOU like to see?

... and I will LOG it in! (see what I did there?)
Here's your chance to have an effect on the content I post.  I'm curious as to what you, the readers, (all 2 of you) would like to see more of?  Keeping in mind my current stint towards Historical Wargaming, what would you like me to start posting more of with my extremely limited free time?  Battle reports, army lists, painted miniatures, reviews, or maybe even something else entirely?  Maybe you have a game that has slipped under my radar that you think I should take a look at?

So, what would YOU like to see more of on here in the future?  My goal is to have my own little slice of the internet that from a geek standpoint is fun, informative, and entertaining...


Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment