Saturday, March 23, 2013

Here be GATORS...

Bloody Barnabas
For a while I was running a Gatormen army in Warhmachine/Hordes.  I eventually grew a bit tired/bored of the army, and ended up selling them off.  Part of the issue for me was that I wasn't a big fan of the wrasler' model, and didn't want to convert one from a snapjaw model.  I also was building this army around the time of the privateerpress model shortage, and could not get ahold of the Gatormen Posse models either.  All of which probably wasn't helping the cause either...



Totem Hunter/Predator conversion...


Bull Snapper


Calaban


I call him my "Get off my lawn" turtle!


Snapjaw.  With a hollow body, he was a bit of a pain to put together...


Croak hunter


As a joke, I created a Blastoise!  He was actually pretty popular at the shop.  


Yet another turtle...

My enslaved Bonegrinders.  I slapped rusty cuffs and chains on them as a way to explain why there would be pigs mixed in a gator army.  I picture them as the camp butchers, gathering up the slain for the Gator's meals...

There you have it, my short-lived gatormen army!

No comments:

Post a Comment