Saturday, February 23, 2013

This Geek's Week...

This guy LOVES his cannon!


- Had my 1,000th game in MWO (since open beta started keeping stats) over the weekend.  My KDR at that time was 2.25, not too bad considering I think of myself as an average player at best.  Also bear in mind, that there are only 8 people per team, and no respawns.  So, I'm getting an average of over 2 kills per game.  Also, up until about 2 months ago, I piloted a Commando 2-D exclusively until I started doing 8-mans.  The Commando is the weakest of the mechs imo, so my KDR  was in terrible shape at the time, but I was still helping my team through scouting, calling targets, and capping/defending bases.

- Picked up A Game of Thrones Season 2, so the Wife and I have been re-watching Season 1 before we move on to the next season.

- I've got 30 pages left in my BT novel, "Falcon Guard".  I've picked up my next BT novel, "Wolf Pack", a Wolf's Dragoons novel in honor the unit I'm in in MWO, The Devil Dogs.

- My Battletech bases and Raven 3-L arrived for my tabletop Devil Dogs army.  I started painting them up, and made a bit of progress on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment