Sunday, November 18, 2012

This Geek's Week...


A bit light this week... and with being out of town all next week, I predict another light week to come...



Monday

- Slapped together a chaos and empire deck for Warhammer: Invasion and a Targaryen Dragon deck for A game of Thrones.


Wednesday

- Tweaked my Scorpion Clan Magistrate and Ninja decks for L5R.


Thursday
- Picked up a couple of Chapter packs for A game of Thrones.

- Played 6 games of Netrunner.  3 with my Noise deck and 3 with my NBN.  I won all my games with my NBN deck, twice via Scorched Earth kills, and once via agendas.  However, I lost all my games with Noise.  A couple of them were close, but I think I put way too much emphasis on the Viruses, and in general, my economy sucked.  He just seems to take way too much time to set up.  I think I need to play him as more of a normal runner, while using only a few viruses like data sucker to augment his inability to pump up his icebreakers.  If this doesn't work then I'm just going to go back to playing my Criminals exclusively.

No comments:

Post a Comment