- Been playing a bunch of world of tanks, and I really do not know why. I'm starting to feel like I really just...do... not... like it. Not entirely sure why either, just something with the overall gameplay doesn't sit well with me. That, and all the prototype, blueprint only, experimental tanks that you are required to progress to something you actually WANT to drive.
- Ran Sajan through the final scenario from the 2nd adventure deck, "Angel in the Tower", and once again, it was super easy. I started at the clock tower, cleared that. Then, took a breather at the temple. Finally, I went to the Shrine to Lamashtu (which must have secretly been beneath the temple) for the final confrontation. With plenty of cards left in the blessing deck, I took my time. At one point, I had my hand all full of junk that I had picked up at the temple, and used an early fight to clear my hand, letting me redraw into a bunch of blessings. I took a few hits from encountering blessings, but was able shrug most of that off by gaining the encountered blessings. Once I found the Villain, I had a hand with 3 blessing in it. I used one blessing to get past the first check, and then used my last 2 to get past the second check. Easy-peasy, and I took her mask as a trophy!
- So War Thunder dropped patch 1.37, and in general, most players are raging. They rearranged and simplified the tiers, bringing 20 tiers worth of planes down into 5, and now people feel they are constantly outclassed, or that the matchmaking is screwed up. It doesn't bother me really, I've got my bf 109's, so I'm happy. Yes, I'm going up against planes that I normally would not have, but I'm having no issues dealing with it thus far. I did however have to give up HB and go back to playing AB. They also changed how planes are modifications are researched. Again, a lot of people are raging, but meh, I'm fine with that too. That said, I did encounter a pretty bad graphics issue. I managed to figure out that it was a Dx11 issue, so I was able to roll it back to Dx9, which solved the problem. I've been having a pretty good run lately on both my Germans and my US planes.
- Picked up the Summoner Wars Master set, along with the Phoenix Elves/Tundra Orcs box.
- Worked on painting some of my FoW PZ IV H tanks...
- Rolled up a new character in Skyrim. Essentially I made a Skyrim version of the character I want to play in ESO. The Dragonknight class in ESO is based off the martial arts forms from Akavir, and on that continent exists a race called the Ka'Po'Tun, the Dragon-Tigers, cousins to the Khajiit. While I may not be able to represent a true Dragonknight in Skyrim, I can still toy around with playing a Ka'Po'Tun (Khajiit), and a Ka'Po'Tun can fit into the role of a dragonborn. It should be fun...
... and with that, I just want to wish a Merry Christmas to all my readers! (and a happy New Year too!)