Sunday, November 24, 2013

This Geek's Week...





- Worked a bit more on my Flames of War stuff.  I think I went a bit overboard on the chipping effect of my earlier two tanks so I went back a fixed them a little.  I also swapped the NSP flags on my commanders for the HG Panzer Division flags instead, mostly just to give them even more of an HG feeling and to separate them a bit more from the typical panzer company look.  It's also a bit easier to paint as well.  I've now got 3 tanks finished.

- Played a bit of War Thunder.  I've been taking a bit of break from it lately to spend a bit more time with my wife after my daughter goes to bed, instead of playing from 8 pm to 2 am like I was doing a week or so ago.

- I recently started watching "Girls und Panzer" and am really enjoying it.  I've seen clips before, but seeing as I'm in tank-mode lately, I've begun to watch it from start to finish.  Needless to say, I'm hooked!  I can already envision building a couple of model tanks based off the show... starting with the Panzer IV D.

- Played a few rounds of Hearthstone.

- Ran Sajan through the foxglove manor scenario from the Skinsaw Murders adventure pack.  This one was pretty easy, though I didn't end the scenario with any fancy new gear.

- Worked a brief bit on my last 3 Orc Dreadball players...


** As Thanksgiving Day is next week, I'll be out of town, so no gaming or geekery will probably happen.  Here's to hoping I have a better trip than last year!  (both myself and my daughter got extremely sick)  

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment