Monday, September 2, 2013

This Geek's Week...




- Went back and added a few extra details to my Retribution warjacks.

- Repainted/tweaked my A-Wings to fit in with my Renegade Squadron.

- Taught Netrunner to a new player at the LGS.

- My Dreadball stuff arrived, so I've begun to work on the figures.  I've got one test model for the corp team done so far.

- Finished reading "Darth Plagueis".  It was alright.  Started off slow, and I had a bit of a hard time keeping "into it".  Started reading "Roma" by Steven Saylor.  I've read a few of his books before, and I must say, it may be my obsession with all things related to ancient Rome, but I'm definitely becoming a big fan of his...

- Reworked my darkside decks for the Star wars LCG for the 100th time.  This time, I'm testing out a new trooper deck idea using the Vader's Fist objective set.  I also built a different Imperial Navy deck to try, one revolving mostly around walkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment