|Happy Father's Day to all the fellow dads out there!|
- Played more Hawken. I actually went 11-0 in one game and got accused of hacks for the 1st time since I started. All I can say is "New player right of passage: COMPLETE!"
- Played several games of World of Warcraft again, this time against several Dungeon decks, and we got owned! (with the exception of the 1st one we played) I actually picked up an Alliance, Human Death deck of my own and played it several times. Honestly, despite being a starter box, I held my own. I also played a round using a draenei priest deck. As I said before, the game is fun, when played as a co-op, with a similar feeling to games like Sentinels.
- Picked up "A Dark Time" for the Star wars LCG, and "Future Proof" for Netrunner.
- Reworked my criminal deck from the ground up. I also dismantled my Weyland deck, and replaced it with an NBN: The world is yours* fast advance deck. I've also got an interesting NBN tag-n-bag deck in the back of my head if this one doesn't work out, and I've plenty of past success with a previous NBN TNB deck.
- I broke down and downloaded the WoW trial, rolling a Worgen Druid named "Wuhsawbe" on the Dalaran pve server. Can't say I'll play it all that much, but maybe it'll hold me over till 2014 and ESO.
- Finished painting my manticore warjack from my retribution starter. Moved on to painting the two light warjacks.
- Working on designing some cheap to build WoW decks for raiding. I plan to build a Scourge Death knight deck, an all-Worgen druid deck, and a Blood Elf warlock deck.