Sunday, April 28, 2013

This Geek's Week...




- Been in an A Game of Thrones mood this week.  I picked up the "Lions of the Rock" expansion, and built the "power behind the throne" deck listed as a starting off point.

- Painting some more on some of the figures from Battles of Westeros, mainly my Lannister Spearmen.  Reread the BoW rules, I wanna give it a try at some point!

- Played a couple of matches of MWO.

- Still working on painting my Retribution stuff.

- Hung out at the shop for awhile on Wednesday.  I didn't get a chance to play anything (I wanted and tried to), but ended up chatting with friends up there.  I think I managed to get a few people interested in playing Game of Thrones, Netrunner, and Star Wars.

- Picked up all the Data Packs for Netrunner. I hadn't really been playing, thus no point in picking them up until now.

- Ordered 2x copies of the Star wars LCG and both of the current battle packs out.

- Built a Haas-Bioroid deck for Netrunner.  I originally tried playing HB back when I first started, but without any success.  I didn't care much for HB then, I'm not sure how much I'm gonna like them now.  I guess I'm just more of a loyal Weyland employee.

No comments:

Post a Comment