Monday, December 28, 2015

This Geek's Week(s)...

The last of my AOS stuff is done...

** Due tot he holidays and such, I just realized this is closer to 2 weeks worth of stuff!

Modeling/Hobby:
"Drinking Horn of Blood"
- SUCCESS!  I busted my butt, rushed a bit, but I managed to finish up all 20 Bloodreavers before the end of the year.  Which means, I officially finished up my Khorne 1/2 of the AOS starter...



Tabletop Games:
- Played a game of 40k with my daughter using the AoS rules.  It was pretty enjoyable, and worked really well!

- Played a game of Star Trek Attack Wing with my daughter.

- Played a 30 wound game of AoS, Bloodbound vs Brets.  It was pretty close at 10-7 wounds left at the end of turn 6.



Video Games:
- Played some more Star Wars Battlefront, though I'm pretty burnt out on it.  I did play with a friend, which was much more fun than always playing solo.

- Played a bunch of mobile games:  Star Wars Base command, Drop Assault, Freeblade, carnage, and space wolf.

- My daughter got Disney Infinity 3.0, so we've been playing that  together a bit.

- Played a bit of Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon.  I rolled up Bulbasaur, and chose s Mudkip for my partner!

- I've been playing Halo 5 a ton.  I'm really enjoying, but I'm pretty terrible at it!  I did awesome in my first 2 games, but I've stunk at it ever since!  My KDR is terrible!  ("WuhSawBe" on Xbox, if you ever wanna play and show me what I'm doing wrong!)



Books/Comics:
- Started reading Halo: Primordium, the 2nd book in the Forerunner saga, but I just could not get into it.  Instead, I've gone back to reading the Ultramarines novel: Nightbringer, though I did order Halo: Last Light on Amazon, so I'll switch to that when it arrives.



TV/Movies:
- Saw the new Star Wars movie, and I really enjoyed it!  I think it is safe to say that the beloved Star Wars franchise is safe in Disney and Abram's capable hands!
 
See everyone in 2016!
-WuhSawBe-

2 comments:

  1. New figs look very Khorne and appropriately bloody.

    Happy 2016!

    ReplyDelete