Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Age of Sigmar - Hobby Progress!


I've been plugging away at the AoS stuff, and have recently finished up all bu the Reavers from the Khorne starter stuff.  Without further blabbing, here's my Bloodsecrator, Bloodstoker, and Blood Warriors.  (How many more times can I say the word: Blood?)


All in all, I'm pretty pleased with how they all came out.  As I mentioned earlier, all that is left to finish out of my initial khorne models are the Bloodreavers.  Not sure what I'll do after those are completed.  I may end up picking up a second AoS starter, or I may end up getting a slaughterpriest, maybe some more warriors (if I don't get a second starter), or maybe some Skullcrusher cav.  I'm not sure yet...

Until next time,
-WuhSawBe-

2 comments:

  1. It's Khorne, it'd be a strange day in Chaosland if there was no Blood.

    They certainly do look the part.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's just funny that everything in the starter box, except the Khorgorath and Lord, have "blood" somewhere in the tittle. Blood Warriors, Bloodreavers, Bloodstoker, Bloodsecrator... blood, blood, and more blood!

      Delete