|A quick shot of what is on my painting desk at the moment...|
- I tried to fix the "stickiness" of the Reaper Bones model, but with no luck. I ended up buying a new Warchanter and a Goblin Commando for my Frostgrave Wizard/Apprentice. **Lesson learned, DO NOT prime bones models!**
- Worked more on the last of my KDM monsters, finishing up the Watcher. I also picked up some rare earth magnets to magnetize the various parts of my survivors.
- I attempted to make some Frostgrave terrain, but none of it seemed to really pan out except the living statues for one of the scenarios. I think I'm just going to have to buy terrain instead of scratch-build it.
- Played a 3 player game of saga, welsh, vs Franks, vs Teutonic Knights. It went pretty much how every 3 player game goes... My Knights engaged heavily with the welsh, and neither of us could defeat the franks, which ended up winning.
- Ran Sajan through the "Undead Uprising" scenario for the Pathfinder ACG. (Perfect scenarios for the month of October!). I almost bit the dust on the "Crow Bait" scenario, as I failed vs the Villain 3 times in a row, but it was the Skinsaw Man that finally did him in...
- Played a family game of Elder Sign.
- More Pathfinder ACG, this time with the Magus, Seltyiel. He's a pretty interesting character to play! Thus far, he's gone through the "Brigandoom!" and "Poison Pill" Scenarios. I've also given Darago, the Necromancer a try...
Video Games: (& Apps)
- I got on a bit of a GW kick (it happens) and downloaded a lot of the various free GW games and apps. I must say, I'm pretty impressed with the Age of Sigmar app! Being able to quickly thumb through the main rules, plus having all the warscrolls and unit stats on your phone is pretty handy. I do wish that it was a little better organized, to make navigation easier, but all in all, it's not bad, and would be helpful if you are like me, and just want to see what the fuss is about!
That about does it for me this week...