|The inspiration for my Pathfinder/Frostgrave Warband...|
- I've been working on my KDM stuff. I finished up the 4 survivors, screaming antelope, and the butcher so far.
- Picked up a Reaper Bones Pathfinder Goblin Warchanter and ordered 2x blisters of warriors. My plan is to combine my love of Pathfinder with Frostgrave in the form of a tribe of Snow Goblins. Thus, I've been working a bit on painting the goblin up, though I hit a bit of a snag! For some reason, none of the paint sticks, it just rubs off at the slightest touch, yet the whole model feels sticky or tacky. If I can't fix it, I may give all the bones stuff to my daughter, and go with metal models instead...
- Played a game of Krosmaster Arena with my daughter.
- Ran Sajan through the "Trouble in Sandpoint", "Approach to Thistletop", and "Thistletop Delve" scenario, to finish off the "burnt offerings" adventure 1 in the Pathfinder ACG.
- Played a few games of War Thunder US/German Tanks.
- After watching the twitch stream of Star Wars Battlefront, I've decided I really want to buy a PS4! (Destiny also looks nifty). I've never been that great at console FPS games, but I figured I should start brushing up on my aim, and played a bit of the old Killzone3.
- I finished the Frostgrave short stories: "Tales From The Frozen City".