Monday, July 20, 2015

This Geek's Week...

Just another day at the Pokemon League...


Modeling/Hobby:
- Worked some more on my Saga stuff, finishing up the 2nd group of foot warriors.  This finishes up my first 6pt force.  I've got a few extras to finish up, but I've started looking at what to do next.  Do I add more stuff to this one?  Start a 2nd force?  Not sure yet, but I've got time to decide...


Tabletop Miniatures:
- Played 2 games of Wings of Glory.

- Played another game of Saga, got my butt handed to me again!  I just cannot wrap my head around this game it seems...

- Played a game of
"Monster Killers" with my daughter.


Card/Board Games:
- Picked up a copy of Krosmaster Arena and Elder Sign from a friend for cheap.

- Played a couple games of Krosmaster with my daughter, and she really enjoyed it!  Now I gotta buy more stuff for it... More maps, new figures, etc.

- Played a game of Elder Sign with my daughter, and we got easily devoured by Yig!

- Purchased a TON of Pokemon singles... Multiple Rayquaza-EX's, multiple M Rayquazas, a couple of Shaymin-EX's, multiple  Gallade-EX's, and several M Gallades for a deck I want to test out, as well as some random dragon deck stuff...

- Played 1 home game of the Pokemon TCG with my daughter, and 8 league games.

- Played a game of Boss Monster with my daughter.


Video Games:
- Played a bit of my old games:  a bit of War Thunder, a bit of Guild Wars 2, even some TF2.

- Played more Pokemon OR, and managed to capture Groudon.  I also ended up using Groudon and Gardevoir to easily defeat the Elite 4 and League champion.  I was also finally able to evolve a Gallade.

No comments:

Post a Comment