|Just another day at the Pokemon League...|
- Worked some more on my Saga stuff, finishing up the 2nd group of foot warriors. This finishes up my first 6pt force. I've got a few extras to finish up, but I've started looking at what to do next. Do I add more stuff to this one? Start a 2nd force? Not sure yet, but I've got time to decide...
- Played 2 games of Wings of Glory.
- Played another game of Saga, got my butt handed to me again! I just cannot wrap my head around this game it seems...
- Played a game of
"Monster Killers" with my daughter.
- Picked up a copy of Krosmaster Arena and Elder Sign from a friend for cheap.
- Played a couple games of Krosmaster with my daughter, and she really enjoyed it! Now I gotta buy more stuff for it... More maps, new figures, etc.
- Played a game of Elder Sign with my daughter, and we got easily devoured by Yig!
- Purchased a TON of Pokemon singles... Multiple Rayquaza-EX's, multiple M Rayquazas, a couple of Shaymin-EX's, multiple Gallade-EX's, and several M Gallades for a deck I want to test out, as well as some random dragon deck stuff...
- Played 1 home game of the Pokemon TCG with my daughter, and 8 league games.
- Played a game of Boss Monster with my daughter.
- Played a bit of my old games: a bit of War Thunder, a bit of Guild Wars 2, even some TF2.
- Played more Pokemon OR, and managed to capture Groudon. I also ended up using Groudon and Gardevoir to easily defeat the Elite 4 and League champion. I was also finally able to evolve a Gallade.