Monday, January 12, 2015

This Geek's Week...

I can totally see this being my daughter.  She is turning out to be a little gamer...



Hobby/Miniatures/Modeling:
- Worked a bit on some terrain.  The ammo boxes are done.  The hills turned out better than expected.  I also picked up some Tamiya sandbags and the Tamiya brick walls have arrived as well, so I'm also working on those as well...


Card/Boardgames:
- Played a few games of the Pokemon TCG with my daughter.

- Worked on tweaking my DBZ decks.

- Played a game of the 40k LCG.  It was alright, but I'm just not intothe game as much as I thought I would be...

- Played 2 games of innovation.  First game, I had no clue of what was going on.  2nd game, I ended up winning, but it was an overall long game, and still a bit "meh".

- Conducted a trade online, some of my DBZ foils for some Weiss Schwarz stuff.


Video games:
- Been playing a ton of DBZ: Battle of Z on the PS3.  My daughter likes it as much as I do!

- Played a couple rounds of the Pokemon TCG Online...

- Played a little bit of my Pandaran on Wakfu.

No comments:

Post a Comment