- Worked a bit on my traitor Dark Angels squad for 40k.
- Made a few Dragon Ball tokens to use in the DBZ TCG. I've also designed a custom playmat that I'm thinking of having printed up.
|Spartacus and Gannicus finish off Theokoles...|
- Dismantled/Built new DBZ decks for the 100th time! This time I decided to try Namekian Gohan, Black Krillin, a Blue Piccolo, and a Red Piccolo designed to be anti-Ginyu. (That's the hope at least)
- Played a game of Spartacus. It was pretty damn cool! It went pretty long, but there was a lot of trading, plotting, and backstabbing going on. It ended in a primus that saw Spartacus teamed up with Gannicus (me) vs Theokoles and one other dude. We ended up winning the primus, with the Spartacus playing winning overall.
- Tested out the Namekian Gohan deck, but I didn't really like it. I'm gonna swap it back to piccolo. I also tested out the red piccolo, it was interesting because I totally boned Ginyu out of his allies, but without any blocks, I couldn't get past the rest of his deck, I'm going to fix it as well...
- Played a few rounds of the Pokemon TCG online...