Tuesday, December 23, 2014

This Geek's Week...

Merry Christmas everyone!


Final This Geek's Week of the year...

** with the holidays right around the corner, I'll be headed out of town, and as such I won't be doing much gaming.  I'll return after Christmas with my annual "End of the Year" post...

Hobby/Modeling:
- I decided to work on a bit of terrain for my nonexistent gaming table.  I'm repainting an old 28mm cargo container that I had laying around.  I also decided to experiment with building some "middle eastern" style houses... Uh, yeah, it didn't work out so well.

- Worked a bit on my CSM Squad for my Red Corsairs.


Card/Board Games:
- Played a bunch of the Pokemon TCG with my daughter.  I FINALLY convinced her to sleeve her cards too!

- Played 2 games of the DBZ TCG at the LGS.

- Bought a few DBZ packs.  I also got a fighting deck and a Tyrantrum box of Pokemon TCG stuff for my daughter...


Video Games:
- Played a bit of War Thunder.  I had some good games and some not so good games...

- Played a few rounds of the Pokemon TCG online...

No comments:

Post a Comment