Monday, September 22, 2014

This Geek's Week...

finally got back to playing a bit of War Thunder


- Worked a bunch on my cultists for 40k.  Thus far, I have 4 of the 35 done.  Things are slowly progressing for them, I'm thinking/hoping that I can get several more done by the end of this week...

- Played a few rounds of World of Tanks Blitz on my phone.

- After getting the computer fixed and restored, I was finally able to play a few rounds of Hearthstone.  I finally also got to where I can play War Thunder once more, though the FPS is a bit sporadic.  For the 1st two days, I was getting 15-20 FPS, but last night I was consistently running around 120 FPS.  I'll probably get tinkering with the graphics settings a bit more to find the perfect balance between beauty and FPS...

No comments:

Post a Comment