Monday, May 12, 2014

Painted MYTH Brigand & This Geek's Week...


This Geek's Week...
This time around I'm combining posts.  It felt like I have just been swamped with stuff this week, that I got very little in the way of "geekery" in.  I worked a bit on my MYTH minis from last week, finishing up the Brigand hero, but other than read rules, and punch out game components, I have done little else.

The Painted Brigand Hero...
Anyway, here's the Brigand hero for MYTH.  I started him first, mainly because I was curious about how to paint his fur.  The art for MYTH is very "photoshopy" (not a word, but I'm using it) for lack of a better term, and I wanted to kind of mimic that wet, streaky, photoshopy, look in the Brigand's fur.  All in all, it was a relatively quick and easy model to paint.  Clean up was a bit of an issue due to the model's material, but as I'm not really going for anything "high quality" in the paint/modeling department, I'm fine with a few blemishes.  All in all, I'm pretty pleased for such a quick paint job!

No comments:

Post a Comment