Saturday, August 10, 2013

This Geek's Week...

I've been playing this game soooo much this week...



- Played several games of Infinite Crisis, and am getting a better grasp on the game.  I'm still not good, mind you, but I often get more kills than deaths, which is a start.  So far 10-6 is probably my best score using Nightmare Batman, it was 10-3 till the last few minutes then i got overzealous and sloppy.

- Been playtesting Arena Rex like crazy, almost a game each day, and have become pretty active on their forums.  I'm really digging the game so far, and am glad I made the investment!  Plus, the devs are pretty active and responsive to our feedback.  If you haven't done so, you can check out their early beta rules from their forums.

- Painted the 181st stripes on my Interceptors.

- Played the Battlestar Galactica board game, and it was kind of meh.  I really liked the show and all, but the game didn't really click for me.

- Ran through the 1st group op in SWTOR as the healer.  No one died, so I must have done ok...

- Still reading "Darth Palagueis", but I'm having a harder time getting into.  I think it's because I hate the Muuns...

- Picked up 2 books by Steven Saylor "Roma" and "Empire"... both stories about ancient Rome, because I am in no way, shape, or form, obsessed with Rome! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment