Sunday, August 4, 2013

This Geek's Week...




- My 5 TIE interceptors and A-Wings arrived.  Now I've got to start painting em up...

- Tweaked my Smugglers deck for the Star Wars LCG.  I'm thinking I may need to scrap it, and come up with a whole new approach.

- Played 2 games of Sentinels vs Voss, and the Time pirate chick.  Both died really easily.  I really wish they would make a DC comics version, using the Sentinels mechanics, where everyone plays a specific DC hero on the Justice League vs a Super Villain.  That would be amazing imo.  Heck, I'd even play it if it were in the Marvel universe so long as they included the Avengers.  (The only Marvel title aside from Moon Knight that I'd actually read)

- Played a game of the HBO version of the Game of Thrones card game.  I ended up winning as the Lannister player, but both of us made some big play errors as far as poor target/plot choices go that cost during the game.

- Been playing a bunch of "Infinite Crisis" a new MOBA (League of Legends style game) set in the DC Universe.  The game itself is fine, and everything looks great, the problem is that I have no experience playing a MOBA and I.. AM... TERRIBLE!  I've mostly been playing as Green Lantern since he's my favorite DC character, but I cannot seem to get him to work.  So far, my best game was going 8-5 while using cyborg, most of the time I'm pretty deep into the negatives...

- Incase you didn't notice my earlier post, Arena Rex has just entered into playtesting.  I've been working on getting things ready for it by printing out the cards, reading the rules, and coming up with a good solution for proxying models.  I'm hoping to start doing some test games of 3v3 and 5v5 in the next few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment