Friday, December 2, 2016

What's New With WuhSawBe?



Is it sad that THIS has been the highlight of my week?



My 6 yr old daughter paints more minis than I do...
Let's get the hobby and gaming stuff out of way... there really hasn't been any. I've been out of models for a month now, and haven't had any desire to buy any really. My daughter on the other hand, has been busy painting a bunch of miniatures that she scrounged together from my bits box. (Someone once mentioned on another post about letting her paint her own minis, so here's a perfect example!).  Gaming wise, outside of playing Pathfinder one more time, I haven't done any other tabletop gaming either!

Xbox wise, I've made some changes there as well. I've been playing Halo and Destiny, but I've left my clans in both of the games. Really, I was solo queuing most of the time anyway, I figured I should just embrace it and leave. I also played through Alien: Isolation, which I really enjoyed.

I've also been watching a lot of the superhero shows on the CW: Supergirl, Arrow, the Flash, etc. Recently, they did a crossover event between all the DC comics shows dubbed "heroes vs aliens" and it was really cool! It had been a long time since I could say that I actually looked forward to new TV episodes! I also picked up season 1 of Ash vs Evil Dead, which I binge-watched in a single day! Another GREAT show if you are a fan of the original Evil Dead movies! Another show I've been watching on Netflix is Black Mirror, but I've got mixed/conflicted feelings about it. It's an odd, rather adult themed, show featuring creepy, graphic, disturbing, and in a lot of ways, disgusting stories, set to a slightly cyber-punk sci-fi backdrop. I can't tell if I'm more repulsed or intrigued, or an equal mix of both. It's a bit of a train wreck, in that you don't wanna look, but you can't look away at the same time. I've only got a few episodes left in season 3, so I think I'm gonna power through it...

Well, I guess that's it for now. Another bit of a "downer post", but it's kind of where I'm at with gaming at the moment...

-WuhSawBe-

No comments:

Post a Comment