- With my Shermans now completed, I've started working a wee bit on my Panzergrenadiers.
- I also painted up the extra TIE Phantom for X-Wing. Just a bit of blue dry brushing to represent "de-cloaking".
|"Monster Killers" in action!|
- Played a game of "Monster Killers" with my daughter. I've incorporated several rules from SAGA into it, which really helped to simplify and speed the game up. She really enjoyed it. Ive been buying her some of the Pathfinder Goblin minis to use with it (the prepaints), and I'm seriously debating on getting some of the iconic heroes to use as my army, thus turning it officially into "Pathfinder Monster Killers".
- My Xenoshyft stuff arrived, and even though I was a bit cranky over how the shipping stuff worked out, it arrived faster than expect. (A little under a week)
- Played a game of Xenoshyft, and it was pretty fun. Overall, the game was easy to pick up, but very tense. I made it to the end of wave 2 before falling.
- Played a bit of Guild Wars 2 on my Necromancer.
Books & Such:
- Finished up the Pathfinder Tales novel: "King of Chaos". I started reading a military history book about the Teutonic Knights to gain a bit of inspiration for my new SAGA army.