Monday, October 20, 2014

This Geek's Week...



Hobby/Modeling
- Worked some on my cultists as well as my Spiritseer for 40k.  I managed to finish up 9 more cultists, so 17 more to go.  It feels like progress has been sooo sloooow.

- With the arrival of my Arena Rex kickstarter, I started putting the minis together, and seriously, they are gorgeous sculpts!  A bit fragile, but beautiful. (Imho)  You can expect a full review shortly...


Card/board games
- In an attempt to start getting caught back up in pathfinder: rise of the rune lords, I ran Sajan through the attack in Sandpoint scenario.

- I also built decks for the Pathfinder Skulls & Shackles game too.

- Played a game of Munchkin Pathfinder.


Video games
- Played a several rounds of hearthstone.  Lots of Murloc decks, I love my Murlocs...

- Played several rounds of War Thunder, both air and tanks.  Such an awesome WWII game!

- Did some exploring in Guild Wars 2.  Honestly, exploring each map is one if my favorite things to do in the game...

No comments:

Post a Comment