Sunday, January 5, 2014

This Geek's Week...




- Still playing War Thunder, and am continuing to work on their challenges for the free plane, although after starting my new job, I have had a lot less time (and energy) to play.  One of the challenges gave me an excuse to hop back into my Italian planes, and despite the fact that most WT players despise the Italian tech tree, I actually really enjoy flying them, despite some their faults.  These challenges also got me to hop in the old biplanes, and I absolutely wrecked face in them!

- Picked up the 3rd adventure deck for the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game.

- Picked up a B-Wing, and the Hawk-290 for X-wing.  I've started touching them up a bit and painting the exhausts.  I like to think of it as making the Moldy Crow a bit more... moldy!

- Picked up all the rest of the models that I needed for my Mid/Late War FoW German army.  Basically the "Open Fire!" box set, then a Panzer IV H platoon box (plus 1 additional Pz IV blister), a Tiger, and 2 recon vehicles.  Looks like 2014 will be a FoW year!  I've got 1/2 of my first Panzer IV platoon painted, now I'm working on painting up the second half...

- Ordered the Lord of the Rings LCG core box.  I miss being able to play the other LCG's, but the LoTR one is solo-able so I'm hoping it will help fill that LCG gap.   I also ordered the Wings of Glory WWII core set.

No comments:

Post a Comment