Monday, January 21, 2013

This Geek's Week...




- Worked a bit on painting a few more Imperial Fist Scouts.  Also worked on my Hellbringer test model for my Jade Falcon Star.

- This weekend was a "Double XP Weekend" in MWO, so i almost killed myself playing weekend.  Friday, I played from 8 pm - 6 am.  Saturday from 8 pm - 3 am, and Sunday from 8 pm - 3 am as well.  I also played each day in the afternoon for a couple of hours as well.  Needless to say, I'm not as young as I used to be, so I have also been exhausted all weekend to boot!  I haven't played online games like that since my college days and WoW, but it was a fun and interesting experience.  I mastered out my Commandos, took 3 Centurions all the way from built to mastered, and ended the weekend building a playing a Cataphract.  All in all, I think this weekend may have rekindled my interest in MWO...

No comments:

Post a Comment