Monday, May 23, 2016

This Geek's 2 Weeks...

WIP shot of the Marines from the AVP Game...



Modeling/Hobby:
- Worked on the AVP Marines, and did a bit of work on bases for the Preds.  The pace has slowed for working on them, and now that my daughter is out of school for the summer, I'm losing a bit of hobby time...


Card/Board Games:
- Picked up the Darkrai Mythical Box for myself, and the latest Zygarde starter deck for my daughter.  I also picked her up the mega Blaziken box for her so she would have her own Playmat, and a couple other packs and singles.  Looks like I/we may be diving back into the Pokemon TCG.

- Played a few games of the Pokemon TCG with my daughter.  We (or I should say, I) have done a bit of deck tweaking too...

- I decided to unload a bunch of my extra board games and such...

- Made it to the Pokemon league, and Played several games.  I've also decided to enter in the upcoming Pokemon TCG Regionals.
 
Managed to sell most of these...


Video Games:
- Played some more of the The Division on Xbox.  Still just doing the daily, hard missions, and it's getting pretty boring to be honest.  I also played a bit of the Wolf Among Us, and Alien: Isolation.  I even played a bit of Halo5, though I'm still comically terrible at the game... I wish I could fix it! =(

- Played more Pokemon shuffle on my phone...

- Played some PTCGO, I started out mostly just the daily stuff for coins, but lately I've been playing some real games...

- Played some Pokemon ORAS, Super Mystery Dungeon, and Smash Brothers on the DS...
 


Other:
- I also watched a bit of the streams from the German Pokemon Nationals, and some from a recent regionals as well...
 
 
Until Next time,
-WuhSawBe-

No comments:

Post a Comment