Monday, February 8, 2016

This Geek's Week...




More buildings in the future may be a nice thing to REALLY fill a table!


Modeling/Hobby:
- Worked some more on my Plast Craft buildings, and managed to finish them up.  Now I gotta figure out once more what my next hobby project will be...

- Put together two alternate KDM starting characters, mostly just to hold me over until I can pick a new, larger hobby project as I have nothing else to work on...



Card/Board Games:
- Played a game of Weiss Schwarz, Kancolle vs Attack on Titan.  It was close, but the Kancolle deck won out in the end...



At least I don't always stink at free-for-all...

Video Games: 
- Played some more Halo 5.... More like SUCKED at some more Halo 5, though I did have some good FFA games.

- Borrowed a copy of Destiny to give it a quick try.  Wanted to decide if I wanna pick it up, or hold out a few weeks for The Division. I think I've decided to go with The Division...

- Played some Disney Infinity with my daughter...

She gave me a shout out on her stream!
- Played a few games of Star Wars Battlefront.  Still not a big fan, but I feel zero pressure when I play it, making it an easy "run-n-gun" way to waste time...

- I've been watching a lot of All Pro Girl's Halo streams this week, mostly while trying to finish watching Man in the High Castle, which I lost interest in towards the end.  (We did finish it, and it was kinda lame)

2 comments:

  1. O wow! Those buildings are dead sexi mate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out!

      Delete