Tuesday, November 25, 2014

This Geek's Week...



Hobby/Modeling:
- Worked a bit more on my Dark Angels traitor CSM squad.  I'm liking how they are coming along, hope I don't screw em up!


Card/Board games:
- I bought my 4th, and probably final, DBZ booster box.  I've got a pretty collection
now, and the only thing I'm missing from my collection are 3 URs and some starter cards.

- My nephew is getting into the Pokemon tcg, so for Christmas we got him a starter deck.  I also bought the 2 player trainer kit so that My daughter and I could learn to play the game, in order to play with him when we visit. Played a few 1/2 games and a full one with my daughter.

- Played 3 games of the DBZ card game.  Did a trade with my friend, so it's time to build some new decks...


Video Games:
- Did you know that you can play the Pokemon TCG online for free?  Me either!  I got it set up so my daughter could try, and I ended up playing it more than her!


No comments:

Post a Comment