Monday, November 3, 2014

This Geek's Week...

More DBZ action...

Hobby/Modeling
- Finished 9 more cultists for 40k, I'm down to the final 8...


Card/Boardgames
- Built a couple of Dragonball Z decks.  I then played a few solo test games.

- Played in a smallish DBZ tourney, 1 win & 3 loss.  I'm fine with the results, as I'm still a complete noob, and my deck was really just a non-optimized one filled with just enough cards to make it legal.  Still, none of my games were too terrible, and with the exception of the final one, I'd say I was close to winning each one...

- After the tourney I also picked up my 2nd booster box for the DBZ TCG, so I'll have to redo my decks once more.  While as you can see from a lot of my "This Geek's Week" posts, my interests are constantly ebbing and flowing, however I think I may make the DBZ TCG my "Go to" game (especially card wise) simply because I can easily, and consistently get games in, unlike my other games.  No haggling times online, no hunting down opponents, no begging... just show up Saturdays at 1 pm.


Video Games
- Played a bit of the Halloween event stuff in GW2.  I also played a few rounds of TF2 as well.


Books/Comics
- Finally finished "The Gildar Rift".  I've started up "Blood Reaver", another book featuring the Red Corsairs by Aaron Dembski-Bowden.

No comments:

Post a Comment