Sunday, January 6, 2013

This Geek's Week...


** I'm going to try a different method for presenting what geeky things I have done during the week, mainly due to gaming less, and no one really wants to read "Monday - Skyrim, Tuesday - Skyrim, Wednesday - More Skyrim" when I could just as easily say "I played a bunch of Skyrim this week".  Anyways, on with the show...


- Played a bunch of Skyrim. (LOL)

- Reworked my "Man Cave" in the basement which I have dubbed "The Nerd Lair".  I'll post pictures up soon.

- Decided to back "Kingdom Death: Monster" on Kickstarter.  KDM passed the $1,000,000 mark, making it the highest grossing game on kickstarter so far. (if net sources can be trusted, I haven't verified)  I'm super stoked for this game, and I plan to do a little intro/early/post-kickstarter review soon.

That's it!  So far I've stuck to my "gaming less" resolution.  Next Saturday is the designated "L5R night" at my LGS, so I at least plan to get in a couple of games of L5R next weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment