|The last of my AOS stuff is done...|
** Due tot he holidays and such, I just realized this is closer to 2 weeks worth of stuff!
|"Drinking Horn of Blood"|
- SUCCESS! I busted my butt, rushed a bit, but I managed to finish up all 20 Bloodreavers before the end of the year. Which means, I officially finished up my Khorne 1/2 of the AOS starter...
- Played a game of 40k with my daughter using the AoS rules. It was pretty enjoyable, and worked really well!
- Played a game of Star Trek Attack Wing with my daughter.
- Played a 30 wound game of AoS, Bloodbound vs Brets. It was pretty close at 10-7 wounds left at the end of turn 6.
- Played some more Star Wars Battlefront, though I'm pretty burnt out on it. I did play with a friend, which was much more fun than always playing solo.
- Played a bunch of mobile games: Star Wars Base command, Drop Assault, Freeblade, carnage, and space wolf.
- My daughter got Disney Infinity 3.0, so we've been playing that together a bit.
- Played a bit of Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon. I rolled up Bulbasaur, and chose s Mudkip for my partner!
- I've been playing Halo 5 a ton. I'm really enjoying, but I'm pretty terrible at it! I did awesome in my first 2 games, but I've stunk at it ever since! My KDR is terrible! ("WuhSawBe" on Xbox, if you ever wanna play and show me what I'm doing wrong!)
- Started reading Halo: Primordium, the 2nd book in the Forerunner saga, but I just could not get into it. Instead, I've gone back to reading the Ultramarines novel: Nightbringer, though I did order Halo: Last Light on Amazon, so I'll switch to that when it arrives.
- Saw the new Star Wars movie, and I really enjoyed it! I think it is safe to say that the beloved Star Wars franchise is safe in Disney and Abram's capable hands!
See everyone in 2016!